1. The Enrolment Form which you will find in the Enrolment section of this website needs to be filled in and either emailed or posted to the school. (Please include copies of recent school reports with this form.)
2. The school, after consideration, may offer a place to the student.
3. The student and their family consider this offer and notify the school if they wish to accept.
4. On notification of acceptance the school generates an invoice for accommodation and tuition and the family arranges payment.
5. On receipt of payment the school writes a letter of confirmation for both accommodation and tuition at St Mary's. Using this letter the student and her family can apply for a student visa.
Students arrange their own medical and personal insurance. The school will need to be notified of details.
Coming to St Mary's, students arrange their own transport to New Plymouth airport. St Mary's will organise transport from New Plymouth airport to the school. However we can arrange a school representative to meet first year students at Auckland's International airport terminal and transfer them to the domestic airport terminal. For return trips to their home country throughout the year, it is the responsibility of the student and her family to arrange transport from and to New Zealand. Families can also make the travel arrangements from Auckland to New Plymouth and return. However if you wish us to make these internal New Zealand flights for you - please contact the Hostel and we are happy to assist you.
|Tuition / Boarding Costs|
|Boarding Fees (Meals & Accommodation)||$
Student Personal Account
* Homestays (EXEAT weekends and holidays)
* Homestay placement fee
* Living incidentals (stationery, school trips, etc.)
|Linen (first year only)||$||200.00|
|TOTAL - 1 Year (Approx 46 weeks)||$
|Exam Costs (NCEA)||383.30|
|Extra English Course Fees||$||375.00|
An allowance should be made for pocket money. A suggested amount for this would be approximately $15.00 on weekends when staying in school, $25.00 if going to another family at exeat (extended) weekends and $125.00 per week for holidays.
(Deposits can be made into the school's account and we will arrange regular pocket money payments to your daughter.)